Explore Our Opportunities to be part of our fastest growing organisation. We are passionate about working with the best in the industry, so we’re constantly hiring.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Policy
We believe Diversity in the workforce is important for many reasons. In our industry, it can lead to a more innovative and productive workforce, better problem-solving, and improved customer service.
To promote diversity we actively recruit from underrepresented groups, such as women and people of color. This is done through targeted recruitment efforts and partnerships with organizations that support these groups.
We also believe that another important aspect of diversity is creating an inclusive work environment where all employees feel valued and respected. This include providing training on unconscious bias, implementing diversity and inclusion policies, and fostering open communication and collaboration among all employees.
In addition to promoting diversity among employees, we also consider diversity in the products and services offered by us. This also include designing products that are accessible to people with disabilities, and offering services that cater to diverse customer needs.
Learning and Development
Our learning and development policy is an important aspect of our company. It provides a framework for our employees to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in their roles and to advance their careers within the company.
The following are key components of a learning and development policy at DPGOC.
- Employee training: Employees should receive training on industry-specific knowledge, such as technical skills and product knowledge, as well as general skills such as communication and teamwork.
- Professional development: Employees should have access to opportunities for professional development, such as attending conferences, workshops, and seminars.
- Career advancement: The company should have clear career advancement paths in place, and employees should have access to mentoring and coaching to help them advance in their careers.
- Performance evaluations: Employees should have regular performance evaluations, which can be used to identify areas for improvement and to set development goals.
- Technology: Employees should be trained on any technology that is used within the company, such as design software and manufacturing equipment.
- Continuous learning and improvement: The company should encourage continuous learning and improvement, and create a culture that values learning and growth.